Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Spring/Summer To Do List

To keep myself motivated to get out and explore, I started creating a "to-do" lists of sorts. Some of these friends have told me about, some I've found online, and others are straight out of cheesy tourism books.

This list will be ever growing and changing but so far it looks a bit like this:


Items that I've completed:
  • Summit Mt. Taurus
  • Hike Breakneck Ridge and not break my neck
  • Explore all the Central Park Sites (post and pictures to come!)
Most of these items are free or at least under $20 with a few obvious exceptions. So here's to a season full of active exploration! This is my pledge to get off the couch (although not right now... right now I'm pretty comfy).
Belvedere Castle in Central Park
Cheers to a week of exploration!

2 comments: