Wednesday, February 12, 2014

The Blog is O'Changin...


As you may have noticed, I have been AWOL from this blog since August. It was because...well... I didn't feel like I did anything exciting. When I first started this blog my hope was that it would not include my personal life but would be more a documentation of my NY adventures. Also, somewhere that people looking for cheap and/or free things to do in the city could go for reviews, of sort. Well, that was fun and dandy until... 

BUM...BUM...BUM 

I decided to move to Alabama. 

What?! Huh?! Why?! WHEN?! Ugh, ALABAMA?! How will you blog about adventures in NYC from Alabama Yes, I have heard these from my NYC friends many times now (except maybe the last one), but the answer is one that includes explaining my personal life... *gulp*

So I've chosen to make a change. This blog will continue to include my NYC adventures but will also include stories about or related to:

  1. My life as a Preschool & Special Ed Teacher
  2. Being an Army Girlfriend (and the impending move to Alabama)
  3. Triumphs and Trials of being a Minnesotan (obviously a riveting topic...)
  4. Anything else I decide to include from my semi chaotic life.


This blog just reached a new level of chaos, but I look forward to documenting my trials, tribulations, and continuing adventures. 

The good news is that I did complete a few items from my To-Do list in the past few months. I will put up pictures and details in later posts but for now, I leave you with this...

I work at a science based preschool in Brooklyn. We have lots of pets, including rats. Then, we bought the rat a leash... it was hilarious.  


Cheers to a new and improved excitement for blogging! 





No comments:

Post a Comment